Prep time: 10 minutes | Yields: 6 servings
- 4 cups (about two 16.9-ounce bottles) of Tejava Peach Flavored Tea
- 2 fresh peaches (cut into wedges) or 1 cup of frozen peaches
- ½ cup raspberries (fresh or frozen)
- ¼ cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 2 sprigs fresh thyme
- Ice cubes
- ½ cup brandy (optional) *
In a large pitcher, add all theingredients. Refrigerate for 4-5 hours to allow the fruits to infuse the tea.
Serve sangria in a glass with some fruits in it. Garnish with peach slice and thyme sprig.